KKids > Contests > Contest information
2015-16 contest criteria
Contest judging process
Learn where to mail your contest entries and how club members are recognized by reviewing the judging and recognition process.
District contest judging resources
The K-Kids district administrator receives contest entries from the clubs in his/her district. Entries are judged and first place winners forwarded to Kiwanis International for International judging. Reviewing the following judging tips and using the provided district judging score sheets will help district administrators with the judging process.
- Use these contest judging score sheets to judge awards.
- Use three judges for each contest category.
- When judging scrapbooks each of the three judges is assigned judging criteria to judge for each book.
- Average contest scores from all three judges to determine 1st, 2nd and 3rd place district winners.
Contest submission deadlines
- Club advisors are asked to submit contest entries to the appropriate district administrator by April 1.
- District administrators submit 1st place district winners to Kiwanis International by April 30.
Printable recognition certificates
Announcing the 2015-16 contest winners
2015-2016 contest winners