Terrific Kids > Lead > Circle K
Co-sponsor a Terrific Kids program
Elementary students look up to college students. The time you spend working with Terrific Kids participants will make a huge impact on them. You’re helping elementary students learn important life skills known as developmental assets. The more developmental assets a child attains, the less likely he or she is to engage in risky behavior.
Here's how to get started.
About Terrific Kids
Start a program
Terrific Kid PowerPoint presentation
Thought provoking activities
- Read character-focused books and lead discussion.
- Host a movie night to recognize participants.
- Organize a character-building poster campaign.
- Teach a “how to set goals” class to elementary students.
- Help students reflect by keeping a Terrific Kids journal.
Other fun activities
SMART goal worksheet